(1) hardware development engineer.
Have the experience of hardware development, master schematic diagram design, PCB design and hardware debugging method;
Master C language programming, familiar with MSP430, STM32, PIC, STC, single chip microcomputer program development;
Familiar with embedded LINUX operating system and ARM development platform;
Excellent fresh graduate in electronic information, electrical automation and communication.
1. Deal with social insurance according to social insurance regulations;
2. Weekends and accommodation;
3. Birthday allowance and wedding leave allowance;
4. Double pay and incentive bonus for excellent employees at the end of the year;
5. Broad development space, etc.